Bertha Collections


I'm looking for a loving friend,
who'll not let our friendship end.
I want a friend who always true,
I think i've found my friend..It's you!!!

Monday 9 January 2012

Maldives ^_^





Meeru Island Resorts and Spa @Maldives

I think only view people knows about maldives.
alots of big and small Island in this country..
I can say Maldives is Paradise ^_^ beautiful beach with white sand.
anybody like to go to under the world?a dive?? great places for diving :)

My first work place in Maldives is Bandos Island Resort and Spa.. small island but WOW.. nice view..nice beach..nice adventures..really enjoying work in there :)
And i been to Kuredu Island resort, big island but abit far frm Male (main city of maldives) needed 45 minutes by sea plan.. beautiful resorts..

Almost 3 years im in Maldives.. and never get borred.. so peaceful.

No comments: